Resource type: Guide
Developing an effective ICT strategy
- The benefits of an ICT strategy
- An indication of the strategic aims of ICT investment
- Specific considerations when developing your strategy
- Moving forward with the development of an ICT strategy
- Monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of the strategy
To access our in-depth guides and videos you will need to log in below to confirm that you are a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) based in Cornwall.
To access our Knowledge Bank resources please register to confirm your business is an SME based in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Don't have an account?
Create an account below (* indicates a required field)
This service is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is for SMEs based in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly.
These resources are for the use of the business registered, all materials are protected by and are subject to copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights. Please refer to our website terms of business which explain the restrictions on sharing or exploiting these resources.