Superfast Business Cornwall offers a programme of support to help small to medium sized eligible businesses in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly understand, adopt and exploit digital technology.
This support includes fully funded web reviews.
We use specialist analytical software to run a comprehensive review of the site. This produces a detailed report with practical recommendations. The report is carried out remotely and does not require a Business Adviser to visit your business.
The report covers:
• The quality and volume of the site content
• SEO – visibility on search engines, optimisation for keywords, use of analytics
• Digital Marketing – how well the website is marketed online
• Technology – the design and build of the site
• A social media and keyword comparison of your main competitors
• Accessibility – design and usability, including on mobile devices
This is followed up with guidance from a Digital Business Adviser who will talk you through the report, explaining any areas that require clarification. They will identify practical solutions and changes to make your website more effective, making sure it is really working for your business.
To book a website review (maximum 3 websites per business) speak to one of our team on 0345 600 3936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about how to create a successful website register for our free-to-access Knowledge Bank at: www.sfbcornwall.co.uk/knowledge-bank for guides, blogs, case studies and more on all aspects of digital technology for business.