Superfast Business Cornwall are looking for a series of videos for use in their Knowledge Bank.
About Superfast Business Cornwall
Superfast Business Cornwall (SFBC) is a service for small to medium size enterprises (SMEs) across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly that aims to boost business competitiveness through increased understanding and exploitation of digital technology. The service offers SMEs, start-ups and social enterprises a tailored programme of high quality information, advice and digital skills development. Match funding is available to enable or accelerate digital transformational projects.
Please see our www.sfbcornwall.co.uk for more information on the SFBC Service.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
1) An Animated Video of 5 minutes or less
This video will use animation to show businesses how they can create competitive advantage using digital Technologies. The animation will need to reflect the project brand guidelines.
2) Videos of 3-5 minutes highlighting key points from the Technology for Communications event in October 2017.
Thursday 19 October 2016 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Goonhilly Earth Station, Helston TR12 6LQ
This event will look at the practical business benefits of communications technology now and in the future and how businesses can best use new and existing technology to grow and remain competitive.
Examples of the topics we are looking to cover are:
- Current and future communication and collaboration technologies for developing relationships via technology with customers and colleagues. Looking at what is best suited to improving how small businesses communicate and collaborate.
- The benefits of Artificial Intelligence for SMEs
- How Big Data can benefit smaller businesses
- Virtual Reality applications
- Internet of Things – the existing and potential opportunities that machine to machine communications brings
What we are looking for:
- A video giving an overview of the event, its purpose and messages – interview clips from programme manager, someone from Goonhilly and speakers interspersed with shots from the day.
- A video capturing Key messages from 1st Keynote speaker, combination of interview and presentation interspersed with shots from the day
- A video capturing key messages from 2nd Keynote speaker – combination of interview and presentation interspersed with shots from the day
Small and medium sized enterprises based in Cornwall who want to explore how to make technology work for them, are interested in improving their use of existing technologies and want to plan for maximising technology in the future.
Up to £6k plus vat
Your quote should include details on how you would approach producing the above videos.
Please answer the following questions and include examples of work previously undertaken where it supports your response. Please take of the varying length of the videos that you will be required to produce.
Q1) Outline the production process you would adopt, including researching the video, storyboarding, scripting, filming, voice over, music, editing and supply in appropriate formats
Q2) What experience do you have of producing animated videos?
Q3) What experience do you have of working in busy, time pressured conference environments to capture the right footage for producing engaging videos?
Q4) How do you work with interviewees to put them at ease and get the best out of them?
Q5) How will you evidence value for money and how will you charge for your services? Please provide examples of costings and explain if your rates are hourly or per product.* Q6) Which file share system do you use to share videos with your clients and how do you ensure that this is secure?
Please send your completed quotes or any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading 032-2017-Q-SFBC Video Content & Animation.
Please note that successful applicants will be expected to obtain Professional Indemnity and Public/Product Liability insurances to the level of £1m each should they not already have this.
Closing date is 12:00pm 31st May 2017.